As a critical component of any system implementation, the Business Process Review (BPR) or the Business Analysis is what allows Arcnoid to generate a detailed work specification that will act as a version-controlled blueprint for all system interface personalisations and configuration. It dissects the system configuration and the operational processes that serve each department and their associated business processes.
With high-level business goals defined and an outline of each process ‘As-Is’, we use our depth of product knowledge and experience to detail a series of deliverables in each business area, effectively creating a solution roadmap.
This BPR document evolves over time, as during the course of implementation, it is not uncommon to discover additional requirements and interests all of which are detailed and added where appropriate.
We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the very best implementation services for new technology solutions and major system upgrades. In aid of this, we adopt a planned and uniquely structured implementation plan that allows us to track milestones and measure performance at every step of a project from start to end. Whilst there are subtle differences in all projects, there are also some more common elements of a typical implementation project:
- Business Analysis and System Design Workshops
- Technical installation work
- Launch / Operational Training workshops
- Configuration, integration, development and/ or report building
- Data Cleansing and Preparation
- Facilitation of Data Migration
- Assistance with UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Project Management services
SYSPRO Software offers a selection of software training services to ensure that every administrator, advanced user, department and operator is able to exploit the full potential of the systems they use. Our training sessions are typically setup to fulfil one or more of the following:
- Implementation – a multi-stage plan that introduces customers to a new software installation.
- System Upgrades – one or more sessions that are focused on helping users learn how to use the new features, functions and enhancements of an upgrade.
- Refresher courses – for new staff members or existing users that have not received any formal training, we offer courses that will help users at every level to maximize the use of their systems.
- Advanced/ Administrative development – for experienced and/ or technically skilled staff members we offer sessions that empower your internal resources to develop and enhance the capability and operation of your system
Whilst the majority of our business software applications are highly configurable, Arcnoid offers a deeper level of customization known as Bespoke development for companies that require unique, tailored applications. Practically all of the solutions delivered by Arcnoid can be altered or modified, either in-house by one of our technical professionals, or by an application specialist provided by our partners.
The configuration is not bespoke development. Configuration refers to the toolkit and modification options that are made available to a software product as standard that does not alter either the underlying code of the software application or the original database structure that it works with. As such, Configuration allows a customer to either customize existing interfaces, controls, processes and fields or create new ones which will not be affected by future version upgrades at a later date.
Arcnoid offers a local, dedicated and comprehensive support service for its customers. Backed by our technically skilled and highly experienced consultants, we ensure that all of your support incidents, however large or small, are resolved quickly and efficiently.
Over the years, Arcnoid has built a nationwide reputation for delivering exceptional support services that are second to none. We take pride in the performance of our support team and we are constantly striving to improve our already superlative support and customer service.
Our integrated support systems allow us to track and record information and statistics in real-time. This, in turn, gives us the ability to review, prioritise and resolve outstanding queries and issues in a timely manner.
The regular, extensive incident analysis allows us to identify and respond to potential knowledge gaps, system and user-generated errors, hardware and software conflicts and upcoming challenges that may arise in the short and long term future.
Exclusive to our customers, Arcnoid offer consultancy based assistance that extends across the entire IT infrastructure of your company, covering both general and specific queries related to the operation of your hardware and software.
Used predominantly by organisations who do not have an internal IT resource of their own, our Facilities Management contract gives you access to a highly-skilled, experienced and knowledgeable team of technical engineers who will assist with and respond to a wide range of queries including but not limited to: network & connectivity issues, server checks, hardware upgrades, desktop and terminal operation, data and power back-up devices, performance management, firewalls, routers, anti-virus, general system protection and so on.
A Facilities Management contract offers numerous benefits:
- An initial, single point of contact for ALL IT-related issues and queries.
- Minimise or even remove the overhead of full-time technical staff by leveraging Arcnoid’s significant expertise at a fraction of the cost.
- Proactive feedback and advice allow you to lower the Total Cost of Ownership and eliminate the risks associated with future IT investments.