Business Process Review
As a critical component of any system implementation, the Business Process Review (BPR) or the Business Analysis is what allows Arcnoid to generate a detailed work specification that will act as a version controlled blueprint for all system interface personalisations and configuration. It dissects the system configuration and the operational processes that serve each department and their associated business processes.
We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the very best implementation services for new technology solutions and major system upgrades. In aid of this, we adopt a planned and uniquely structured implementation plan that allows us to track milestones and measure performance at every step of a project from start to end. Whilst there are subtle differences in all projects, there are also some more common elements of a typical implementation project:
- Business Analysis and System Design Workshops
- Technical installation work
- Launch / Operational Training workshops
- Configuration, integration, development and/ or report building
- Data Cleansing and Preparation
- Facilitation of Data Migration
- Assistance with UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Project Management services
RAD Software offers a selection of software training services to ensure that every administrator, advanced user, department and operator is able to exploit the full potential of the systems they use. Our training sessions are typically setup to fulfill one or more of the following:
- Implementation – a multi-stage plan that introduces customers to a new software installation.
- System Upgrades – one or more sessions that are focused on helping users learn how to use the new features, functions and enhancements of an upgrade.
- Refresher courses – for new staff members or existing users that have not received any formal training, we offer courses that will help users at every level to maximize the use of their systems.
- Advanced/ Administrative development – for experienced and/ or technically skilled staff members we offer sessions that empower your internal resources to develop and enhance the capability and operation of your system
Configuration not Bespoke
Whilst the majority of our business software applications are highly configurable, Arcnoid offers a deeper level of customization known as Bespoke development for companies that require unique, tailored applications. Practically all of the solutions delivered by Arcnoid can be altered or modified, either in-house by one of our technical professionals, or by an application specialist provided by our partners.
Arcnoid offers a local, dedicated and comprehensive Support service for its customers. Backed by our technically skilled and highly experienced consultants, we ensure that all of your support incidents, however large or small, are resolved quickly and efficiently.
Exclusive to our customers, Arcnoid offer consultancy based assistance that extends across the entire IT infrastructure of your company, covering both general and specific queries related to the operation of your hardware and software.
- An initial, single-point of contact for ALL IT-related issues and queries.
- Minimise or even remove the overhead of full-time technical staff by leveraging Arcnoid’s significant expertise at a fraction of the cost.
- Proactive feedback and advice allow you to lower the Total Cost of Ownership and eliminate the risks associated with future IT investments.
Customer Service Guiding Principles
Customer Service is something we all expect, and usually, take for granted when we are on the receiving end, no matter what the situation. Customer satisfaction cannot be dependent on one customer, on one representative or on the mood of the moment, it has to be an ideal that everyone strives to abide by; an ethos inherent throughout the company. It is the personal obligation of every member of staff when interacting with customers, to maintain our level of commitment to them, in the knowledge that we will always put their customers first.
The following guidelines are embraced by all employees at all times:
- Never be part of the problem, always be part of the solution.
- Customers are the reason for our work, not an interruption to it.
- Use the telephone courteously and efficiently to communicate the best possible impression to our customers
- A positive attitude goes a long, long way.
- Reply to all correspondence, including e-mails, within one working day.
- Every call is to be treated with the same courtesy, regardless of client or situation.
- Never talk down to anyone who is not communicating at your level.
- Especially with technical language – not everyone has the same level of knowledge as you!
- Listen to the customer’s emotions with your eyes as well as your ears.
- Take complaints professionally, not personally.
- Welcome a complaint as a positive opportunity to improve.
- Remember your colleagues are customers too, always treat them with respect.
- Show appreciation.
- Fair, courteous and professional treatment.
- Information that is accurate and current.
- Timely responses to requests.
- Reasonable access to appropriate staff.
- Two-way communication.
- Accurate and timely information about upgrades and new developments where appropriate.
- We will strive to follow the above guidelines at all times. Always remember, with any form of communication with our customers, you are representing the company.
Our methodology ensures that all aspects of the projects we work on are comprehensively evaluated, documented, executed, reviewed and deployed against the specific business needs and resources of each individual customer